The Herb Kane Legacy Print Editions
Herb Kāne, Hawaiian Artist Extraordinaire
Elected Living Treasure of Hawai’i
Father of the Hawai’ian Renaissance
Designer the Voyaging Canoe Hokulea
Captain of Hokulea’s Historic First Voyage
Co-Founder of the Polynesian Voyaging Society
Artist, Illustrator, Author, Designer, Scholar, Historian
Herb Kāne Prints
- Made with the finest archival ink and paper.
- Available exclusively from Hana Coast Gallery.
- Purchase available online or in Hāna town at the Gallery. Located at 5031 Hana Hwy, Hana, HI 96713
Each print is 30” x 40” and available framed or unframed. For current pricing click in the images above or please call the Hāna Coast Gallery at (808) 248-8636.
Print prices will increase as the limited editions sell down.
Partial proceeds will go to the Polynesian Voyaging Society.
- Herb Kane authorized these paintings to be issued as prints.
- They are the only Kane prints available as numbered editions.
- Each print bears a replica of the artist’s original signature: Herb Kawainui Kane